Oatmeal vs Spaghetti, Pasta: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Oatmeal
At first glance, you can see that in oatmeal is much less calories than in spaghetti.
Oatmeal has 68 kcal per 100g and spaghetti 158 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 132%.
In oatmeal and in spaghetti most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare oatmeal with spaghetti in details.
Fact 2: Oatmeal And Spaghetti Nutrition Difference
Spaghetti vs Oatmeal: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Oatmeal||Spaghetti, pasta|
|Carbohydrates||11.67 g||30.86 g|
|Fat||1.36 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||2.37 g||5.8 g|
|Water||84.03 g||62.13 g|
|Calcium||80 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||5.96 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||77 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||61 mg||44 mg|
|Sodium||49 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.62 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.215 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.025 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.29 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||39 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.06 mg|
Less protein in oatmeal
It is aslo easy to see see that in oatmeal is less protein than in spaghetti.
There is 5.8g per 100g of spaghetti and 2.37g per 100g of oatmeal so using simple math we can see that difference is about 145%.
Less carbohydrates in oatmeal
In oatmeal is less carbohydrates than in spaghetti.
There is 30.86g/100g of carbohydrates in spaghetti and 11.67g/100g in oatmeal so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 164%.
More fat in oatmeal
In oatmeal is more fats than in spaghetti.
The tables above show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in spaghetti and 1.36g/100g in oatmeal. In this case difference is about 46%.
- Carbohydrates11.67 g
- Fat1.36 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein2.37 g
- Water84.03 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | glass
- 68% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
Vitamins: spaghetti vs oatmeal
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): oatmeal 975% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): oatmeal 656% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B6: oatmeal 492% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): oatmeal 557043% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium E: oatmeal 17% more than spaghetti
Minerals: oatmeal vs spaghetti
Compares of oatmeal
- Oatmeal vs Couscous
- Oatmeal vs Cooked Pasta
- Oatmeal vs Muesli
- Oatmeal vs Spaghetti
- Oatmeal vs Buckwheat
- Oatmeal vs Red Lentils
- see all compares of oatmeal
Compares of spaghetti
- Calories from Oatmeal
- Calories of Jam
- Calories in Black pepper
- Twix calories per 100g
- Greek yoghurt carbs per 100g
- Salami protein per 100g
- Almond flakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does octopus have?
- Calories in a half of Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories in whole Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories for one, two or more Queso Fresco
- Calories in slice of Queso Fresco cheese
- How much protein in Blow Pop?