Kale vs Moringa: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Kale
At first glance, you can see that in kale is more calories than in moringa.
Kale has 49 kcal per 100g and moringa 37 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In kale and in moringa most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare kale with moringa in details.
Fact 2: Kale And Moringa Nutrition Difference
Moringa vs Kale: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.75 g||8.53 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||3.2 g|
|Protein||4.28 g||2.1 g|
|Calcium||150 mg||30 mg|
|Iron||1.47 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||45 mg|
|Phosphorus||92 mg||50 mg|
|Potassium||491 mg||461 mg|
|Sodium||38 mg||42 mg|
|Zink||0.56 mg||0.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.11 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.074 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1 mg||0.68 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.271 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||141 mg||44 mg|
|Vitaminium C||120 mg||141 mg|
More protein in kale
It is aslo easy to see see that in kale is more protein than in moringa.
There is 2.1g per 100g of moringa and 4.28g per 100g of kale so using simple math we can see that difference is about 104%.
More carbohydrates in kale
In kale is more carbohydrates than in moringa.
There is 8.53g/100g of carbohydrates in moringa and 8.75g/100g in kale so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3%.
More fat in kale
In kale is more fats than in moringa.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in moringa and 0.93g/100g in kale. In this case difference is about 365%.
- Carbohydrates8.75 g
- Fat0.93 g
- Dietary fiber3.6 g
- Protein4.28 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | chopped
- 58% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: moringa vs kale
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): kale 108% more than moringa
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): kale 76% more than moringa
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): kale 47% more than moringa
- Vitaminium B6: kale 126% more than moringa
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): kale 220% more than moringa
- Vitaminium C: moringa 18% more than kale
Minerals: kale vs moringa
Compares of kale
- Kale vs Artichoke
- Kale vs Arugula
- Kale vs Asparagus
- Kale vs Beetroot
- Kale vs Bitter Melon
- Kale vs Bok Choy
- see all compares of kale
Compares of moringa
- Calories from Kale
- Calories of Kohlrabi
- Calories in Leek
- Lettuce calories per 100g
- Lima beans carbs per 100g
- Lotus root protein per 100g
- Moringa fat per 100g
- How many calories do mustard greens leaves have?
- Calories in a half of onion
- Calories in whole onion
- Calories for one, two or more onions
- Calories in slice of onion
- How much protein in parsnips?