Cottage Cheese vs Chicken Breast: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cottage cheese
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is much less calories than in chicken breast.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and chicken breast 172 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 76%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in cottage cheese cames from protein and in chicken breast from fat.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with chicken breast in details.
Fact 2: Cottage cheese And Chicken breast Nutrition Difference
Chicken breast vs Cottage cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Chicken breast|
|Fat||4.3 g||9.25 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||20.85 g|
|Water||79.79 g||69.46 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.74 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||220 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||63 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.085 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||9.908 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.27 mg|
Less protein in cottage cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is less protein than in chicken breast.
There is 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 88%.
Less fat in cottage cheese
In cottage cheese is less fats than in chicken breast.
The tables above show us that there is 9.25g/100g of fats in chicken breast and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 115%.
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: chicken breast vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chicken breast 133% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cottage cheese 92% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 9908% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 1052% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cottage cheese 200% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: chicken breast 238% more than cottage cheese
Minerals: cottage cheese vs chicken breast
- Calcium: cottage cheese 655% more than chicken breast
- Iron: chicken breast 957% more than cottage cheese
- Magnessium: chicken breast 213% more than cottage cheese
- Phosphorus: chicken breast 300% more than cottage cheese
- Potassium: chicken breast 112% more than cottage cheese
- Sodium: cottage cheese 400% more than chicken breast
- Zink: chicken breast 300% more than cottage cheese
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of chicken breast
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Cream Cheese vs Neufchatel nutrition
- Cream Cheese vs Butter calories
- Cream Cheese vs Peanut Butter protein
- Cream Cheese vs Mayo sugar
- Feta Cheese vs Tofu vitamins
- Goat Milk vs Almond Milk dietary fiber
- Goat Milk vs Oat Milk vitaminium C
- Goat Milk vs Greek Yogurt magnessium
- Goat Milk vs Soy Bean Milk potassium