Cream Cheese vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Cream cheese
At first glance, you can see that in cream cheese is much less calories than in butter.
Cream cheese has 350 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 105%.
In cream cheese and in butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare cream cheese with butter in details.
Cream cheese And Butter Nutrition Difference
Butter vs Cream cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cream cheese||Butter|
|Carbohydrates||5.52 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||34.44 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||6.15 g||0.85 g|
|Water||52.62 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||97 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.11 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||2 mg|
|Potassium||132 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||314 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.23 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.056 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.86 mg||2.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in cream cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in cream cheese is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 6.15g per 100g of cream cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 624%.
More carbohydrates in cream cheese
In cream cheese is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 5.52g/100g in cream cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 9100%.
Less fat in cream cheese
In cream cheese is less fats than in butter.
The tables above show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 34.44g/100g in cream cheese. In this case difference is about 136%.
- Carbohydrates5.52 g
- Fat34.44 g
- Protein6.15 g
- Water52.62 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 6% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 87% FAT
Vitamins: butter vs cream cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
cream cheese - 360% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
cream cheese - 576% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
cream cheese - 117% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6:
cream cheese - 1767% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
cream cheese - 200% more than butter
- Vitaminium E:
butter - 170% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium K:
butter - 250% more than cream cheese
Compares of cream cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Brie
- Cream Cheese vs Camembert
- Cream Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Goat Cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Goat Cheese
- see all compares of cream cheese
Compares of butter
- see all compares of butter
- Calories from Cream cheese
- Calories of Jameson
- Calories in Croutons
- Enchilada calories per 100g
- Enoki mushrooms carbs per 100g
- Midnight sandwich protein per 100g
- Jalapeno fat per 100g
- How many calories does boba tea have?
- Calories in a half of cookie
- Calories in whole cookie
- Calories for one, two or more cookies
- How much protein in hotdog bun?
- Cream Cheese vs Peanut Butter nutrition
- Cream Cheese vs Mayo calories
- Feta Cheese vs Tofu protein
- Goat Milk vs Almond Milk sugar
- Goat Milk vs Oat Milk vitamins
- Goat Milk vs Greek Yogurt dietary fiber
- Goat Milk vs Soy Bean Milk vitaminium C
- Greek Yoghurt vs Mayo magnessium
- Greek Yoghurt vs Protein Powder potassium