Cream Cheese vs Peanut Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cream cheese
At first glance, you can see that in cream cheese is much less calories than in peanut butter.
Cream cheese has 350 kcal per 100g and peanut butter 589 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 68%.
In cream cheese and in peanut butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare cream cheese with peanut butter in details.
Fact 2: Cream cheese And Peanut butter Nutrition Difference
Peanut butter vs Cream cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cream cheese||Peanut butter|
|Carbohydrates||5.52 g||21.57 g|
|Fat||34.44 g||49.94 g|
|Protein||6.15 g||24.06 g|
|Water||52.62 g||1.14 g|
|Calcium||97 mg||45 mg|
|Iron||0.11 mg||1.9 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||160 mg|
|Potassium||132 mg||745 mg|
|Sodium||314 mg||486 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.23 mg||0.111 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||13.696 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.056 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.092 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.86 mg||6.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.001 mg|
Less protein in cream cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in cream cheese is less protein than in peanut butter.
There is 24.06g per 100g of peanut butter and 6.15g per 100g of cream cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 291%.
Less carbohydrates in cream cheese
In cream cheese is less carbohydrates than in peanut butter.
There is 21.57g/100g of carbohydrates in peanut butter and 5.52g/100g in cream cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 291%.
Less fat in cream cheese
In cream cheese is less fats than in peanut butter.
The tables above show us that there is 49.94g/100g of fats in peanut butter and 34.44g/100g in cream cheese. In this case difference is about 45%.
- Carbohydrates5.52 g
- Fat34.44 g
- Protein6.15 g
- Water52.62 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 6% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 87% FAT
Vitamins: peanut butter vs cream cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanut butter 361% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cream cheese 107% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanut butter 14951% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B6: peanut butter 646% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanut butter 922% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium E: peanut butter 633% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium K: cream cheese 100% more than peanut butter
Minerals: cream cheese vs peanut butter
Compares of cream cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Brie
- Cream Cheese vs Camembert
- Cream Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Goat Cheese
- Cream Cheese vs Goat Cheese
- see all compares of cream cheese
Compares of peanut butter
- Calories from Cream cheese
- Calories of Jameson
- Calories in Croutons
- Enchilada calories per 100g
- Enoki mushrooms carbs per 100g
- Midnight sandwich protein per 100g
- Jalapeno fat per 100g
- How many calories does boba tea have?
- Calories in a half of cookie
- Calories in whole cookie
- Calories for one, two or more cookies
- How much protein in hotdog bun?
- Cream Cheese vs Mayo nutrition
- Feta Cheese vs Tofu calories
- Goat Milk vs Almond Milk protein
- Goat Milk vs Oat Milk sugar
- Goat Milk vs Greek Yogurt vitamins
- Goat Milk vs Soy Bean Milk dietary fiber
- Greek Yoghurt vs Mayo vitaminium C
- Greek Yoghurt vs Protein Powder magnessium
- Greek Yoghurt vs Almond Milk potassium