Hazelnuts vs Macadamia Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Hazelnuts
At first glance, you can see that in hazelnuts is less calories than in macadamia nuts.
Hazelnuts has 628 kcal per 100g and macadamia nuts 718 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 14%.
In hazelnuts and in macadamia nuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare hazelnuts with macadamia nuts in details.
Fact 2: Hazelnuts And Macadamia nuts Nutrition Difference
Macadamia nuts vs Hazelnuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Hazelnuts||Macadamia nuts|
|Carbohydrates||16.7 g||13.82 g|
|Fat||60.75 g||75.77 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.7 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||14.95 g||7.91 g|
|Calcium||114 mg||85 mg|
|Iron||4.7 mg||3.69 mg|
|Magnessium||163 mg||130 mg|
|Phosphorus||290 mg||188 mg|
|Potassium||680 mg||368 mg|
|Zink||2.45 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.643 mg||1.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.113 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.8 mg||2.473 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.918 mg||0.758 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.563 mg||0.275 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||113 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium C||6.3 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||15 mg||0.24 mg|
More protein in hazelnuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in hazelnuts is more protein than in macadamia nuts.
There is 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts and 14.95g per 100g of hazelnuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 89%.
More carbohydrates in hazelnuts
In hazelnuts is more carbohydrates than in macadamia nuts.
There is 13.82g/100g of carbohydrates in macadamia nuts and 16.7g/100g in hazelnuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 21%.
Less fat in hazelnuts
In hazelnuts is less fats than in macadamia nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 75.77g/100g of fats in macadamia nuts and 60.75g/100g in hazelnuts. In this case difference is about 25%.
- Carbohydrates16.7 g
- Fat60.75 g
- Dietary fiber9.7 g
- Protein14.95 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 10% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 81% FAT
Vitamins: macadamia nuts vs hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 86% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts 43% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): macadamia nuts 37% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B5: hazelnuts 21% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B6: hazelnuts 105% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): hazelnuts 927% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium C: hazelnuts 425% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium E: hazelnuts 6150% more than macadamia nuts
Minerals: hazelnuts vs macadamia nuts
Compares of hazelnuts
- Hazelnuts vs Almonds
- Hazelnuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Chestnuts
- Hazelnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of hazelnuts
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Calories from Hazelnuts
- Calories of Macadamia nuts
- Calories in Peanuts
- Pecan calories per 100g
- Pine nuts carbs per 100g
- Pistachios protein per 100g
- Poppy seed fat per 100g
- How many calories do pumpkin seeds have?
- Calories in handful of sesame seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sesame seeds
- How much protein in sunflower?