Almonds vs Hazelnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Almonds vs hazelnuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in almonds is just a little more calories than in hazelnuts.
Almonds has 579 kcal per 100g and hazelnuts 628 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8 %.
In almonds and in hazelnuts most calories came from fat.
almonds or hazelnuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: hazelnuts - 8% more than almonds
- Carbohydrates: almonds - 29% more than hazelnuts
- Fat: hazelnuts - 22% more than almonds
- Dietary fiber: almonds - 29% more than hazelnuts
- Protein: almonds - 41% more than hazelnuts
Almonds vs hazelnuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||21.55 g||16.7 g|
|Fat||49.93 g||60.75 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||14.95 g|
|Calcium||269 mg||114 mg|
|Iron||3.71 mg||4.7 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||163 mg|
|Phosphorus||481 mg||290 mg|
|Potassium||733 mg||680 mg|
|Zink||3.12 mg||2.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.205 mg||0.643 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.138 mg||0.113 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.618 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.47 mg||0.918 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.137 mg||0.563 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||113 mg|
|Vitaminium E||26 mg||15 mg|
|Beta karoten||1 mg||11 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in almonds is more protein than in hazelnuts.
There is 14.95g per 100g of hazelnuts and 21.15g per 100g of almonds so using simple math we can see that difference is about 41 %.
In almonds is more carbohydrates than in hazelnuts.
There is 16.7g/100g of carbohydrates in hazelnuts and 21.55g/100g in almonds so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29 %.
In almonds is less fats than in hazelnuts.
The tables above show us that there is 60.75g/100g of fats in hazelnuts and 49.93g/100g in almonds. In this case difference is about 22 %.
See tables below to compare almonds with hazelnuts in details.
- Carbohydrates21.55 g
- Fat49.93 g
- Dietary fiber12.5 g
- Protein21.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: hazelnuts vs almonds
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): hazelnuts 214% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 907% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almonds 101% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B5: hazelnuts 95% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B6: hazelnuts 311% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): hazelnuts 157% more than almonds
- Vitaminium E: almonds 73% more than hazelnuts
- Beta karoten: hazelnuts 1000% more than almonds
Minerals: almonds vs hazelnuts
Compares of almonds
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Almonds vs Coconut
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- see all compares of almonds
Compares of hazelnuts
- Calories from Almonds
- Calories of Buckwheat
- Calories in Brazil nuts
- Cashew nuts calories per 100g
- Chestnuts carbs per 100g
- Chia seeds protein per 100g
- Coconut fat per 100g
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How much protein in peanuts?