Arugula vs Bok Choy Lettuce: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is much more calories than in bok choy.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and bok choy 13 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 92%.
In arugula and in bok choy most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with bok choy in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Bok choy Nutrition Difference
Bok choy vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Arugula||Bok choy lettuce|
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||2.18 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||1 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||1.5 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||105 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||0.8 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||37 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||252 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||65 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.194 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||66 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||45 mg|
|Vitaminium K||108.6 mg||45.5 mg|
More protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is more protein than in bok choy.
There is 1.5g per 100g of bok choy and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 72%.
More carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is more carbohydrates than in bok choy.
There is 2.18g/100g of carbohydrates in bok choy and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 67%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in bok choy.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in bok choy and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 230%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: bok choy vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): arugula 10% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): arugula 23% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bok choy 64% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B5: arugula 397% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B6: bok choy 166% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): arugula 47% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium C: bok choy 200% more than arugula
- Vitaminium K: arugula 139% more than bok choy
Minerals: arugula vs bok choy
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of bok choy
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?