Bok Choy Lettuce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bok choy lettuce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one bok choy, cup and more
Also known as (other names): Pak choy
How many calories in bok choy?
To show you what does it mean, medium size bok choy (230 g) has about 30 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size bok choy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bok choy on charts.
Bok choy lettuce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bok choy leaves?
As I wrote before medium size bok choy (230 g) have 30 calories. It is easy to count that two bok choy leaves have about 60 calories and three bok choy leaves have about 90 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bok choy leaves.
- Medium size bok choy (230 g)30 kcal
- Cup of bok choy (70g)9 kcal
- Half cup of bok choy (35g)5 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bok choy leaves4 kcal
- Half of medium size bok choy15 kcal
- Small size bok choy (184g)24 kcal
- Big size bok choy (299g)39 kcal
- Two medium size bok choy leaves60 kcal
- Three medium size bok choy leaves90 kcal
- Four medium size bok choy leaves120 kcal
- Five medium size bok choy leaves150 kcal
Protein in bok choy
Bok choy leaves have 1.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size bok choy (230 g) you can see that you will get about 3.5 g of protein.
Carbs in bok choy leaves
Bok choy leaves have 2.18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size bok choy (230 g) has about 5 g of carbs.
Fat in bok choy leaves
Bok choy leaves have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size bok choy (230 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size bok choy (230 g) has:30kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bok choy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4468 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vitaminium B50.088 mg
- Vitaminium B60.194 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)66 mcg
- Vitaminium C45 mg
- Vitaminium K45.5 mg
Energy content of bok choy
- 53% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
bok choy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium252 mg
- Phosphorus37 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium105 mg
- Sodium65 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink0.19 mg
- Beta karoten2681 mg
Interesting charts - compare bok choy with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how bok choy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cassava have?
- Calories in a half of fodder cabbage
- Calories in whole fodder cabbage
- Calories for one, two or more fodder cabbages
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cucumber?
- How much fat in eggplant?
- How much protein in endive?
- What is weight of fava beans?
- Fennel calories per ounce (oz)
- Kale calories per serving size