Red Bell Pepper vs Bok Choy Lettuce: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pepper
At first glance, you can see that in pepper is much more calories than in bok choy.
Pepper has 31 kcal per 100g and bok choy 13 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 138%.
In pepper and in bok choy most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pepper with bok choy in details.
Fact 2: Pepper And Bok choy Nutrition Difference
Bok choy vs Pepper: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Red bell pepper||Bok choy lettuce|
|Carbohydrates||6.03 g||2.18 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||1 g|
|Protein||0.99 g||1.5 g|
|Calcium||7 mg||105 mg|
|Iron||0.43 mg||0.8 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||26 mg||37 mg|
|Potassium||211 mg||252 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||65 mg|
|Zink||0.25 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.054 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.979 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.291 mg||0.194 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||46 mg||66 mg|
|Vitaminium C||127.7 mg||45 mg|
|Vitaminium K||4.9 mg||45.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||20 mg||2681 mg|
Less protein in pepper
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepper is less protein than in bok choy.
There is 1.5g per 100g of bok choy and 0.99g per 100g of pepper so using simple math we can see that difference is about 52%.
More carbohydrates in pepper
In pepper is more carbohydrates than in bok choy.
There is 2.18g/100g of carbohydrates in bok choy and 6.03g/100g in pepper so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 177%.
More fat in pepper
In pepper is more fats than in bok choy.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in bok choy and 0.3g/100g in pepper. In this case difference is about 50%.
- Carbohydrates6.03 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein0.99 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 78% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Vitamins: bok choy vs pepper
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pepper 35% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pepper 21% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pepper 96% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B6: pepper 50% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): bok choy 43% more than pepper
- Vitaminium C: pepper 184% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium K: bok choy 829% more than pepper
- Beta karoten: bok choy 13305% more than pepper
Minerals: pepper vs bok choy
Compares of pepper
- Pepper vs Beetroot
- Pepper vs Bok Choy
- Pepper vs Brussels Sprouts
- Pepper vs Carrot
- Pepper vs Cucumber
- Pepper vs Eggplant
- see all compares of pepper
Compares of bok choy
- Calories from Red bell pepper
- Calories of Bitter melon
- Calories in Bok choy lettuce
- Calabash calories per 100g
- Broccoli carbs per 100g
- Rapini protein per 100g
- Brussels sprouts fat per 100g
- How many calories does butternut squash have?
- Calories in a half of carrot
- Calories in whole carrot
- Calories for one, two or more carrots
- How much protein in cassava?