Blueberries vs Cutie Clementine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Blueberries vs cutie clementine - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is more calories than in cutie clementine.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and cutie clementine 47 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In blueberries and in cutie clementine most calories came from carbs.
blueberries or cutie clementine - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: blueberries - 21% more than cutie clementine
- Carbohydrates: blueberries - 21% more than cutie clementine
- Fat: blueberries - 120% more than cutie clementine
- Dietary fiber: blueberries - 41% more than cutie clementine
- Protein: cutie clementine - 15% more than blueberries
Blueberries vs cutie clementine nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Blueberries||Cutie clementine|
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||12.02 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||0.85 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||30 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.14 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||177 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.041 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.636 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||48.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||0.2 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is less protein than in cutie clementine.
There is 0.85g per 100g of cutie clementine and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15 %.
In blueberries is more carbohydrates than in cutie clementine.
There is 12.02g/100g of carbohydrates in cutie clementine and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 21 %.
In blueberries is more fats than in cutie clementine.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in cutie clementine and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 120 %.
See tables below to compare blueberries with cutie clementine in details.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: cutie clementine vs blueberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): blueberries 37% more than cutie clementine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cutie clementine 52% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B6: cutie clementine 44% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blueberries 24900% more than cutie clementine
- Vitaminium C: cutie clementine 403% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium E: blueberries 185% more than cutie clementine
Minerals: blueberries vs cutie clementine
Compares of blueberries
- Blueberries vs Apple
- Blueberries vs Apricot
- Blueberries vs Avocado
- Blueberries vs Banana
- Blueberries vs Blackberries
- Blueberries vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of blueberries
Compares of cutie clementine
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?