Banana vs Blackberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in blackberries.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and blackberries 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 107%.
In banana and in blackberries most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with blackberries in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Blackberries Nutrition Difference
Blackberries vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||9.61 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.49 g|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||1.39 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||29 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.62 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||20 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||162 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.646 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.276 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||25 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||21 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||1.17 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||19.8 mg|
Less protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in blackberries.
There is 1.39g per 100g of blackberries and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28%.
More carbohydrates in banana
In banana is more carbohydrates than in blackberries.
There is 9.61g/100g of carbohydrates in blackberries and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 138%.
Less fat in banana
In banana is less fats than in blackberries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.49g/100g of fats in blackberries and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 48%.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Saturated fat0.1 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: blackberries vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana 55% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 3% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B5: banana 21% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B6: banana 1123% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blackberries 25% more than banana
- Vitaminium C: blackberries 141% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: blackberries 1070% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: blackberries 3860% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs blackberries
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of blackberries
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?