Avocado vs Blueberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Avocado vs blueberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in blueberries.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and blueberries 57 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 181 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in blueberries from carbs.
avocado or blueberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: avocado - 181% more than blueberries
- Carbohydrates: blueberries - 70% more than avocado
- Fat: avocado - 4342% more than blueberries
- Dietary fiber: avocado - 179% more than blueberries
- Protein: avocado - 170% more than blueberries
Avocado vs blueberries nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||14.49 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||2 g||0.74 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||6 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||77 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.124 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||9.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||19.3 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||32 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in blueberries.
There is 0.74g per 100g of blueberries and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 170 %.
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in blueberries.
There is 14.49g/100g of carbohydrates in blueberries and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 70 %.
In avocado is more fats than in blueberries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in blueberries and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 4342 %.
See tables below to compare avocado with blueberries in details.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: blueberries vs avocado
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 217% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 316% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 1020% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 394% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 1250% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium C: avocado 3% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium E: avocado 263% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium K: avocado 9% more than blueberries
- Beta karoten: avocado 94% more than blueberries
Minerals: avocado vs blueberries
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of blueberries
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?