Apricot vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is much less calories than in raisins.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 523 %.
In apricot and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with raisins in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Raisins Nutrition Difference
Raisins vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 136 %.
Less carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 613 %.
More fat in apricot
In apricot is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 60 %.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 253% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 213% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raisins 28% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B6: raisins 222% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apricot 179900% more than raisins
- Vitaminium C: apricot 335% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: apricot 82400% more than raisins
Minerals: apricot vs raisins
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?