Avocado vs Peanut Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much less calories than in peanut butter.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and peanut butter 589 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 268%.
In avocado and in peanut butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare avocado with peanut butter in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Peanut butter Nutrition Difference
Peanut butter vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Avocado||Peanut butter|
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||21.57 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||49.94 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||8 g|
|Protein||2 g||24.06 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||45 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||1.9 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||160 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||0.5 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||745 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||486 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.111 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||13.696 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||0.092 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||6.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||0.001 mg|
Less protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is less protein than in peanut butter.
There is 24.06g per 100g of peanut butter and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1103%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in peanut butter.
There is 21.57g/100g of carbohydrates in peanut butter and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 153%.
Less fat in avocado
In avocado is less fats than in peanut butter.
The tables above show us that there is 49.94g/100g of fats in peanut butter and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 241%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: peanut butter vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanut butter 58% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 17% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanut butter 688% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B6: peanut butter 63% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 87943% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium E: peanut butter 204% more than avocado
- Vitaminium K: avocado 2099900% more than peanut butter
Minerals: avocado vs peanut butter
- Calcium: peanut butter 275% more than avocado
- Iron: peanut butter 245% more than avocado
- Magnessium: peanut butter 452% more than avocado
- Phosphorus: avocado 10300% more than peanut butter
- Potassium: peanut butter 54% more than avocado
- Sodium: peanut butter 6843% more than avocado
- Zink: avocado 28% more than peanut butter
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of peanut butter
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?