Apricot vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is much less calories than in prunes.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 400 %.
In apricot and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with prunes in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Prunes Nutrition Difference
Prunes vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||2.18 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||41 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||59.5 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||0.06 mg|
Less protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is less protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 56 %.
Less carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 474 %.
More fat in apricot
In apricot is more fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 5 %.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: prunes vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): prunes 70% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 365% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 214% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B6: prunes 280% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apricot 224900% more than prunes
- Vitaminium C: apricot 1567% more than prunes
- Vitaminium K: apricot 5400% more than prunes
Minerals: apricot vs prunes
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?