Figs vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Fig
At first glance, you can see that in fig is much less calories than in prunes.
Fig has 74 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 224%.
In fig and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare fig with prunes in details.
Fact 2: Fig And Prunes Nutrition Difference
Prunes vs Fig: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||19.18 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||0.75 g||2.18 g|
|Calcium||35 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||0.37 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||17 mg||41 mg|
|Potassium||232 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.06 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.4 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.113 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.11 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||4.7 mg||0.06 mg|
Less protein in fig
It is aslo easy to see see that in fig is less protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 0.75g per 100g of fig so using simple math we can see that difference is about 191%.
Less carbohydrates in fig
In fig is less carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 19.18g/100g in fig so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 233%.
Less fat in fig
In fig is less fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.3g/100g in fig. In this case difference is about 27%.
- Carbohydrates19.18 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.9 g
- Protein0.75 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | chopped
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: prunes vs fig
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): fig 18% more than prunes
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 272% more than fig
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 371% more than fig
- Vitaminium B6: prunes 81% more than fig
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fig 149900% more than prunes
- Vitaminium C: fig 233% more than prunes
- Vitaminium E: prunes 291% more than fig
- Vitaminium K: fig 7733% more than prunes
Minerals: fig vs prunes
Compares of fig
- Fig vs Apple
- Fig vs Apricot
- Fig vs Avocado
- Fig vs Banana
- Fig vs Blackberry
- Fig vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of fig
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Figs
- Calories of Goji berries
- Calories in Gooseberry
- Grapes calories per 100g
- Grapefruit carbs per 100g
- Guava protein per 100g
- Jackfruit fat per 100g
- How many calories does jujube fruits have?
- Calories in a half of kumquats
- Calories in whole kumquats
- Calories for one, two or more kumquats
- Calories in handful of kumquats
- How much protein in lemon?