Ahi Tuna vs Shrimp: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Ahi Tuna
At first glance, you can see that in Ahi Tuna is more calories than in shrimp.
Ahi Tuna has 106 kcal per 100g and shrimp 85 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25%.
In Ahi Tuna and in shrimp most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare Ahi Tuna with shrimp in details.
Fact 2: Ahi Tuna And Shrimp Nutrition Difference
Shrimp vs Ahi Tuna: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ahi Tuna||Shrimp|
|Fat||0.44 g||0.51 g|
|Protein||24.78 g||20.1 g|
|Iron||0.64 mg||0.52 mg|
|Sodium||44 mg||119 mg|
More protein in Ahi Tuna
It is aslo easy to see see that in Ahi Tuna is more protein than in shrimp.
There is 20.1g per 100g of shrimp and 24.78g per 100g of Ahi Tuna so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23%.
Less fat in Ahi Tuna
In Ahi Tuna is less fats than in shrimp.
The tables above show us that there is 0.51g/100g of fats in shrimp and 0.44g/100g in Ahi Tuna. In this case difference is about 16%.
- Fat0.44 g
- Protein24.78 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | fillet | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 96% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Compares of Ahi Tuna
- Ahi Tuna vs Tuna
- Ahi Tuna vs Salmon
- Ahi Tuna vs Mahi Mahi
- Ahi Tuna vs Chicken Breast
- Ahi Tuna vs Shrimp
- see all compares of Ahi Tuna
Compares of shrimp
- Calories from Ahi Tuna
- Calories of Lobster salad
- Calories in Vegetable Fajita
- Klondike bar calories per 100g
- Tuna pot pie carbs per 100g
- Vegetable sushi roll protein per 100g
- Lobster tail fat per 100g
- How many calories do cereals have?
- Calories in a half of ham and cheese sandwich
- Calories in whole ham and cheese sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with ham and cheese
- How much protein in Jack Daniels?