Soybean vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Soybean
At first glance, you can see that in soybean is much more calories than in egg.
Soybean has 446 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 212%.
In soybean and in egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare soybean with egg in details.
Fact 2: Soybean And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Soybean: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||30.16 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||19.94 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||36.49 g||12.56 g|
|Water||8.54 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||277 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||15.7 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||280 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||1797 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||142 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.874 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.87 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.623 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.377 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.375 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.85 mg||1.05 mg|
More protein in soybean
It is aslo easy to see see that in soybean is more protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 36.49g per 100g of soybean so using simple math we can see that difference is about 191%.
More carbohydrates in soybean
In soybean is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 30.16g/100g in soybean so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4089%.
More fat in soybean
In soybean is more fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 19.94g/100g in soybean. In this case difference is about 110%.
- Carbohydrates30.16 g
- Fat19.94 g
- Protein36.49 g
- Water8.54 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size
- 27% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs soybean
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): soybean 2085% more than egg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): soybean 90% more than egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): soybean 2064% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: soybean 122% more than egg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): soybean 698% more than egg
- Vitaminium E: egg 24% more than soybean
Minerals: soybean vs egg
Compares of soybean
- Soybean vs Edamame
- Soybean vs Fava Beans
- Soybean vs Kidney Beans
- Soybean vs Lima Beans
- Soybean vs Peas
- Soybean vs Chickpeas
- see all compares of soybean
Compares of egg
- see all compares of egg
- Calories from Soybean
- Calories of Goat cheese (hard)
- Calories in Chorizo
- Roasted pork loiny calories per 100g
- Mackerel carbs per 100g
- Smoked cheese protein per 100g
- Pepitas fat per 100g
- How many calories does Biryani have?
- Calories in a half of matcha
- Calories in whole matcha
- Calories for one, two or more matcha
- Calories in glass of matcha
- How much protein in shredded cheddar cheese?