Lemon vs Lime: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Lemon
At first glance, you can see that in lemon is just a little less calories than in lime.
Lemon has 29 kcal per 100g and lime 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In lemon and in lime most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare lemon with lime in details.
Fact 2: Lemon And Lime Nutrition Difference
Lime vs Lemon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||9.32 g||10.54 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||1.1 g||0.7 g|
|Calcium||26 mg||33 mg|
|Iron||0.6 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||6 mg|
|Potassium||138 mg||102 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.1 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.043 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||11 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium C||53 mg||29.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.15 mg||0.22 mg|
More protein in lemon
It is aslo easy to see see that in lemon is more protein than in lime.
There is 0.7g per 100g of lime and 1.1g per 100g of lemon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57%.
Less carbohydrates in lemon
In lemon is less carbohydrates than in lime.
There is 10.54g/100g of carbohydrates in lime and 9.32g/100g in lemon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13%.
More fat in lemon
In lemon is more fats than in lime.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in lime and 0.3g/100g in lemon. In this case difference is about 50%.
- Carbohydrates9.32 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein1.1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 84% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: lime vs lemon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lemon 33% more than lime
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lime 0% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lime 100% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B6: lemon 86% more than lime
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lemon 137400% more than lime
- Vitaminium C: lemon 82% more than lime
- Vitaminium E: lime 47% more than lemon
Minerals: lemon vs lime
Compares of lemon
- Lemon vs Apple
- Lemon vs Apricot
- Lemon vs Avocado
- Lemon vs Banana
- Lemon vs Melon
- Lemon vs Cherries
- see all compares of lemon
Compares of lime
- Calories from Lemon
- Calories of Loquat
- Calories in Lychee
- Mango calories per 100g
- Mangosteen carbs per 100g
- Mulberry protein per 100g
- Nectarine fat per 100g
- How many calories does orange have?
- Calories in a half of passion fruit
- Calories in whole passion fruit
- Calories for one, two or more passion fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of passion fruit
- How much protein in peach?