Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Grapefruit juice
At first glance, you can see that in grapefruit juice is less calories than in pineapple juice.
Grapefruit juice has 39 kcal per 100g and pineapple juice 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36%.
In grapefruit juice and in pineapple juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grapefruit juice with pineapple juice in details.
Fact 2: Grapefruit juice And Pineapple juice Nutrition Difference
Pineapple juice vs Grapefruit juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Grapefruit juice||Pineapple juice|
|Carbohydrates||9.2 g||12.87 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.12 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.36 g|
|Water||90 g||86.37 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||162 mg||130 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||22 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.2 mg||0.199 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium C||38 mg||43.8 mg|
More protein in grapefruit juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in grapefruit juice is more protein than in pineapple juice.
There is 0.36g per 100g of pineapple juice and 0.5g per 100g of grapefruit juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
Less carbohydrates in grapefruit juice
In grapefruit juice is less carbohydrates than in pineapple juice.
There is 12.87g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple juice and 9.2g/100g in grapefruit juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 40%.
Less fat in grapefruit juice
In grapefruit juice is less fats than in pineapple juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple juice and 0.1g/100g in grapefruit juice. In this case difference is about 20%.
- Carbohydrates9.2 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Protein0.5 g
- Water90 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: pineapple juice vs grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple juice 45% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pineapple juice 5% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grapefruit juice 1% more than pineapple juice
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple juice 127% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pineapple juice 80% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium C: pineapple juice 15% more than grapefruit juice
Minerals: grapefruit juice vs pineapple juice
- Calcium: pineapple juice 44% more than grapefruit juice
- Iron: pineapple juice 55% more than grapefruit juice
- Magnessium: pineapple juice 0% more than grapefruit juice
- Phosphorus: grapefruit juice 7233% more than pineapple juice
- Potassium: grapefruit juice 25% more than pineapple juice
- Sodium: pineapple juice 100% more than grapefruit juice
- Zink: grapefruit juice 7233% more than pineapple juice
Compares of grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Apple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Orange Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice
- see all compares of grapefruit juice
Compares of pineapple juice
- Calories from Grapefruit juice
- Calories of Eel (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Mozzarella cheese
- Vermouth calories per 100g
- French baguette carbs per 100g
- Calamari rings protein per 100g
- Animal crackers fat per 100g
- How many calories does prosciutto have?
- Calories in a half of Chex Mix
- Calories in whole Chex Mix
- Calories for one, two or more Chex Mix
- How much protein in pepper jack cheese?
- Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice nutrition
- Grapefruit Juice vs Tomato Juice calories
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cranberry Juice protein
- Pineapple Juice vs Carrot Juice sugar
- Pineapple Juice vs Tomato Juice vitamins
- Pineapple Juice vs Cranberry Juice dietary fiber
- Pineapple Juice vs Agave Syrup vitaminium C
- Carrot Juice vs Tomato Juice magnessium
- Carrot Juice vs Cranberry Juice potassium