Grapefruit Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grapefruit juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass and more
How many calories in grapefruit juice?
To give you an idea, glass full of grapefruit juice (215 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass grapefruit juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grapefruit juice on charts.
Grapefruit juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.2 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||90 g||~ 25.5 g|
How many calories in glass of grapefruit juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 39 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of grapefruit juice.
- Glass full of grapefruit juice (215g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grapefruit juice11 kcal
- 10g of grapefruit juice4 kcal
- 20g of grapefruit juice8 kcal
- 50g of grapefruit juice20 kcal
- 100g of grapefruit juice39 kcal
Protein in grapefruit juice
Grapefruit juice has 0.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of grapefruit juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in grapefruit juice
Grapefruit juice has 9.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of grapefruit juice (215 g) has about 19.8 g of carbs.
Fat in grapefruit juice
Grapefruit juice has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of grapefruit juice (215 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
glass full of grapefruit juice (215 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grapefruit juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A440 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C38 mg
Energy content of grapefruit juice
- 93% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
grapefruit juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium162 mg
- Phosphorus22 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink22 mg
Interesting charts - compare grapefruit juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how grapefruit juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vanilla latte have?
- Calories in a half of pepper jack cheese
- Calories in whole pepper jack cheese
- Calories for one, two or more pepper jack cheese
- Calories in slice of pepper jack cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in raisin bran?
- How much fat in gnocchi with cheese?
- How much protein in street taco?
- What is weight of thin pizza crust?
- Pesto calories per ounce (oz)
- Shiitake mushrooms calories per serving size