Bok Choy Lettuce vs Zucchini: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Bok choy
At first glance, you can see that in bok choy is less calories than in zucchini.
Bok choy has 13 kcal per 100g and zucchini 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 31%.
In bok choy and in zucchini most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare bok choy with zucchini in details.
Fact 2: Bok choy And Zucchini Nutrition Difference
Zucchini vs Bok choy: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Bok choy lettuce||Zucchini|
|Carbohydrates||2.18 g||3.11 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.32 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||1 g|
|Protein||1.5 g||1.21 g|
|Calcium||105 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||0.37 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||37 mg||38 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||261 mg|
|Sodium||65 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.19 mg||0.32 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.451 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.088 mg||0.204 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.194 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||66 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||45 mg||17.9 mg|
|Vitaminium K||45.5 mg||4.3 mg|
|Beta karoten||2681 mg||120 mg|
More protein in bok choy
It is aslo easy to see see that in bok choy is more protein than in zucchini.
There is 1.21g per 100g of zucchini and 1.5g per 100g of bok choy so using simple math we can see that difference is about 24%.
Less carbohydrates in bok choy
In bok choy is less carbohydrates than in zucchini.
There is 3.11g/100g of carbohydrates in zucchini and 2.18g/100g in bok choy so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 43%.
Less fat in bok choy
In bok choy is less fats than in zucchini.
The tables above show us that there is 0.32g/100g of fats in zucchini and 0.2g/100g in bok choy. In this case difference is about 60%.
- Carbohydrates2.18 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber1 g
- Protein1.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: zucchini vs bok choy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): zucchini 13% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): zucchini 34% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bok choy 11% more than zucchini
- Vitaminium B5: zucchini 132% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B6: bok choy 19% more than zucchini
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): bok choy 175% more than zucchini
- Vitaminium C: bok choy 151% more than zucchini
- Vitaminium K: bok choy 958% more than zucchini
- Beta karoten: bok choy 2134% more than zucchini
Minerals: bok choy vs zucchini
Compares of bok choy
- Bok Choy vs Artichoke
- Bok Choy vs Arugula
- Bok Choy vs Asparagus
- Bok Choy vs Pepper
- Bok Choy vs Broccoli
- Bok Choy vs Rapini
- see all compares of bok choy
Compares of zucchini
- Calories from Bok choy lettuce
- Calories of Calabash
- Calories in Broccoli
- Rapini calories per 100g
- Brussels sprouts carbs per 100g
- Butternut squash protein per 100g
- Cabbage fat per 100g
- How many calories does carrot have?
- Calories in a half of cauliflower
- Calories in whole cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more cauliflowers
- How much protein in fodder cabbage?