Bok Choy Lettuce vs Collards: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Bok choy
At first glance, you can see that in bok choy is much less calories than in collards.
Bok choy has 13 kcal per 100g and collards 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 146%.
In bok choy and in collard most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare bok choy with collards in details.
Bok choy And Collards Nutrition Difference
Collards vs Bok choy: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Bok choy lettuce||Collards|
|Carbohydrates||2.18 g||5.42 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.61 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4 g|
|Protein||1.5 g||3.02 g|
|Calcium||105 mg||232 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||0.47 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||27 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||213 mg|
|Sodium||65 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.054 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.742 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.194 mg||0.165 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||66 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium C||45 mg||35.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||45.5 mg||0.437 mg|
Less protein in bok choy
It is aslo easy to see see that in bok choy is less protein than in collards.
There is 3.02g per 100g of collards and 1.5g per 100g of bok choy so using simple math we can see that difference is about 101%.
Less carbohydrates in bok choy
In bok choy is less carbohydrates than in collards.
There is 5.42g/100g of carbohydrates in collards and 2.18g/100g in bok choy so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 149%.
Less fat in bok choy
In bok choy is less fats than in collards.
The tables above show us that there is 0.61g/100g of fats in collards and 0.2g/100g in bok choy. In this case difference is about 205%.
- Carbohydrates2.18 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber1 g
- Protein1.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: collards vs bok choy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
collards - 35% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
collards - 86% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
collards - 48% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B6:
bok choy - 18% more than collards
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
bok choy - 51063% more than collards
- Vitaminium C:
bok choy - 27% more than collards
- Vitaminium K:
bok choy - 10312% more than collards
Compares of bok choy
- Bok Choy vs Artichoke
- Bok Choy vs Arugula
- Bok Choy vs Asparagus
- Bok Choy vs Pepper
- Bok Choy vs Broccoli
- Bok Choy vs Rapini
- see all compares of bok choy
Compares of collard
- Calories from Bok choy lettuce
- Calories of Calabash
- Calories in Broccoli
- Rapini calories per 100g
- Brussels sprouts carbs per 100g
- Butternut squash protein per 100g
- Cabbage fat per 100g
- How many calories does carrot have?
- Calories in a half of cauliflower
- Calories in whole cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more cauliflowers
- How much protein in fodder cabbage?
- Broccoli vs Spaghetti Squash nutrition
- Broccoli vs Romaine Lettuce calories
- Broccoli vs Edamame protein
- Broccoli vs Iceberg Lettuce sugar
- Broccoli vs Yellow Squash vitamins
- Rapini vs Collards dietary fiber
- Butternut Squash vs Spaghetti Squash vitaminium C
- Butternut Squash vs Buttercup Squash magnessium
- Butternut Squash vs Yellow Squash potassium