Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is much less calories than in Brussels sprouts.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and Brussels sprouts 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 72%.
In arugula and in Brussels sprouts most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with Brussels sprouts in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Brussels sprouts Nutrition Difference
Brussels sprouts vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Arugula||Brussels sprouts|
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||8.95 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||3.38 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||42 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||1.4 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||23 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||69 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||389 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||25 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.139 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||0.745 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.309 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.219 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||61 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||85 mg|
|Vitaminium K||108.6 mg||177 mg|
Less protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is less protein than in Brussels sprouts.
There is 3.38g per 100g of Brussels sprouts and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 31%.
Less carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is less carbohydrates than in Brussels sprouts.
There is 8.95g/100g of carbohydrates in Brussels sprouts and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 145%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in Brussels sprouts.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in Brussels sprouts and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 120%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: Brussels sprouts vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brussels sprouts 216% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brussels sprouts 947% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Brussels sprouts 144% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B5: arugula 41% more than Brussels sprouts
- Vitaminium B6: Brussels sprouts 200% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): arugula 59% more than Brussels sprouts
- Vitaminium C: Brussels sprouts 467% more than arugula
- Vitaminium K: Brussels sprouts 63% more than arugula
Minerals: arugula vs Brussels sprouts
- Calcium: arugula 281% more than Brussels sprouts
- Iron: arugula 4% more than Brussels sprouts
- Magnessium: arugula 104% more than Brussels sprouts
- Phosphorus: Brussels sprouts 33% more than arugula
- Potassium: Brussels sprouts 5% more than arugula
- Sodium: arugula 8% more than Brussels sprouts
- Zink: arugula 12% more than Brussels sprouts
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of Brussels sprouts
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?