Basella: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): Malabar spinach
How many calories in basella?
For example, handful of basella (15 g) has about 3 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 3 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of basella is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about basella nutrition.
See all nutrition data of basella on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Basella (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of basella (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.4 g||0.96 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.8 g||0.51 g||0.3 g|
basella - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A8000 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vit B50.053 mg
- Vit B60.24 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)140 mcg
- Vit C102 mg
Energy content of basella
- 58% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
basella - minerals per 100g
- Potassium510 mg
- Magnessium65 mg
- Calcium109 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
- Zink0.43 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 basella leaves?
As I wrote before handful of basella (15 g) has 3 calories. It is easy to count that two basella leaves have about 6 calories and three basella leaves have about 9 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five basella leaves.
- Handful of basella leaves (15g)3 kcal
- Tablespoon of basella (3g)1 kcal
- Cup of basella (44g)8 kcal
- Half cup of basella (22g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of basella5 kcal
- Half of medium size basella1.5 kcal
- Small size basella (12g)2.4 kcal
- Big size basella (20g)3.9 kcal
- Two medium size basella leaves6 kcal
- Three medium size basella leaves9 kcal
- Four medium size basella leaves12 kcal
- Five medium size basella leaves15 kcal
Protein in basella
Basella has 1.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of basella (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in basella
Basella has 3.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of basella (15 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in basella
Basella has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of basella (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of basella (15 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare basella with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how basella looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Brussels sprouts have?
- Calories in a half of cabbage
- Calories in whole cabbage
- Calories for one, two or more cabbages
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in carrot?
- How much fat in cassava?
- How much protein in cauliflower?
- What is weight of fodder cabbage?
- Cucumber calories per ounce (oz)
- Eggplant calories per serving size