Basella: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Basella: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
Also known as (other names): Malabar spinach
How many calories in basella?
For example, handful of basella (15 g) has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful basella is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of basella on charts.
Basella: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.4 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of basella leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 19 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of basella.
- Handful of basella leaves (15g)3 kcal
- Tablespoon of basella (3g)1 kcal
- Cup of basella (44g)8 kcal
- Half cup of basella (22g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of basella5 kcal
- 10g of basella2 kcal
- 20g of basella4 kcal
- 50g of basella10 kcal
- 100g of basella19 kcal
Protein in basella
Basella has 1.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of basella (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in basella
Basella has 3.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of basella (15 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in basella
Basella has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of basella (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of basella (15 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
basella - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8000 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vitaminium B50.053 mg
- Vitaminium B60.24 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)140 mcg
- Vitaminium C102 mg
Energy content of basella
- 58% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
basella - minerals per 100g
- Potassium510 mg
- Magnessium65 mg
- Calcium109 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
- Zink0.43 mg
Interesting charts - compare basella with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how basella looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Brussels sprouts have?
- Calories in a half of cabbage
- Calories in whole cabbage
- Calories for one, two or more cabbages
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in carrot?
- How much fat in cassava?
- How much protein in cauliflower?
- What is weight of fodder cabbage?
- Cucumber calories per ounce (oz)
- Eggplant calories per serving size