Arugula vs Beetroot: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is much less calories than in beetroot.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and beetroot 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 72%.
In arugula and in beetroot most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with beetroot in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Beetroot Nutrition Difference
Beetroot vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||9.56 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.17 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||1.61 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||0.8 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||325 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||78 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.155 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||109 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||4.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.43 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium K||108.6 mg||0.2 mg|
More protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is more protein than in beetroot.
There is 1.61g per 100g of beetroot and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 60%.
Less carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is less carbohydrates than in beetroot.
There is 9.56g/100g of carbohydrates in beetroot and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 162%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in beetroot.
The tables above show us that there is 0.17g/100g of fats in beetroot and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 288%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: beetroot vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): arugula 42% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): arugula 51% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): beetroot 10% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B5: arugula 182% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B6: arugula 9% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): beetroot 12% more than arugula
- Vitaminium C: arugula 206% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium E: arugula 975% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium K: arugula 54200% more than beetroot
Minerals: arugula vs beetroot
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of beetroot
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?