Beetroot: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beetroot: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one beetroot, cup and more
Also known as (other names): Beets
How many calories in beetroot?
For instance, medium size beetroot (110 g) has about 47 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size beetroot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beetroot on charts.
Beetroot: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beetroots?
As I wrote before medium size beetroot (110 g) has 47 calories. It is easy to count that two beetroots have about 94 calories and three beetroots have about 141 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beetroots.
- Medium size beetroot (110 g)47 kcal
- Beetroot cup, slices (170g)73 kcal
- Beetroot cup, boiled (200g)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beetroot12 kcal
- Half of medium size beetroot23.5 kcal
- Small size beetroot (88g)37.6 kcal
- Big size beetroot (143g)61.1 kcal
- Two medium size beetroots94 kcal
- Three medium size beetroots141 kcal
- Four medium size beetroots188 kcal
- Five medium size beetroots235 kcal
Protein in beetroot
Beetroot has 1.61 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size beetroot (110 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in beetroot
Beetroot has 9.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size beetroot (110 g) has about 10.5 g of carbs.
Fat in beetroot
Beetroot has 0.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size beetroot (110 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size beetroot (110 g) has:47kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beetroot - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A33 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.334 mg
- Vitaminium B50.155 mg
- Vitaminium B60.067 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)109 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.2 mg
Energy content of beetroot
- 83% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
beetroot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium325 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium78 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink0.35 mg
- Beta karoten20 mg
Interesting charts - compare beetroot with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how beetroot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does butternut squash have?
- Calories in a half of carrot
- Calories in whole carrot
- Calories for one, two or more carrots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cassava?
- How much fat in cauliflower?
- How much protein in fodder cabbage?
- What is weight of cucumber?
- Eggplant calories per ounce (oz)
- Endive calories per serving size