Apricot vs Banana: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is much less calories than in banana.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and banana 89 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 85%.
In apricot and in banana most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with banana in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Banana Nutrition Difference
Banana vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||22.84 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||1.09 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||358 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||0.665 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.24 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.367 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||20 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||8.7 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||0.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||26 mg|
More protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is more protein than in banana.
There is 1.09g per 100g of banana and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28%.
Less carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in banana.
There is 22.84g/100g of carbohydrates in banana and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 105%.
More fat in apricot
In apricot is more fats than in banana.
The tables above show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in banana and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 21%.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: banana vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana 3% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 83% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 11% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B5: banana 39% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B6: banana 580% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana 122% more than apricot
- Vitaminium C: apricot 15% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: apricot 560% more than banana
- Beta karoten: apricot 4108% more than banana
Minerals: apricot vs banana
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of banana
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?