Tuna vs Fish Sticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Tuna
At first glance, you can see that in tuna is much less calories than in fish sticks.
Tuna has 144 kcal per 100g and fish sticks 277 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 92%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in tuna cames from protein and in fish sticks from fat.
See tables below to compare tuna with fish sticks in details.
Fact 2: Tuna And Fish sticks Nutrition Difference
Fish sticks vs Tuna: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Tuna||Fish sticks|
|Fat||4.9 g||16.23 g|
|Protein||23.33 g||11.01 g|
|Water||68.09 g||49.5 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||1.02 mg||0.84 mg|
|Magnessium||50 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.7 mg||4.7 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||185 mg|
|Sodium||39 mg||402 mg|
|Zink||5.7 mg||4.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.241 mg||0.122 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.251 mg||0.116 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.654 mg||1.536 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.455 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||6.88 mg|
More protein in tuna
It is aslo easy to see see that in tuna is more protein than in fish sticks.
There is 11.01g per 100g of fish sticks and 23.33g per 100g of tuna so using simple math we can see that difference is about 112%.
Less fat in tuna
In tuna is less fats than in fish sticks.
The tables above show us that there is 16.23g/100g of fats in fish sticks and 4.9g/100g in tuna. In this case difference is about 231%.
- Fat4.9 g
- Protein23.33 g
- Water68.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | cup of canned fish | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 68% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
Vitamins: fish sticks vs tuna
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tuna 98% more than fish sticks
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tuna 116% more than fish sticks
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tuna 463% more than fish sticks
- Vitaminium B6: tuna 483% more than fish sticks
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fish sticks 1100% more than tuna
- Vitaminium E: fish sticks 588% more than tuna
Minerals: tuna vs fish sticks
Compares of tuna
- Tuna vs Anchovy
- Tuna vs Carp
- Tuna vs Cod Fillet
- Tuna vs Eel
- Tuna vs Flounder
- Tuna vs Halibut
- see all compares of tuna
Compares of fish sticks
- see all compares of fish sticks
- Calories from Tuna
- Calories of Belriso
- Calories in Bosc pear
- Mango lassi calories per 100g
- Buttered bagel carbs per 100g
- Pozole soup (canned) protein per 100g
- Chow mein fat per 100g
- How many calories does Digiorno Pizza have?
- Calories in a half of pineapple salad
- Calories in whole pineapple salad
- Calories for one, two or more pineapple salad
- How much protein in chicken finger?
- Salmon vs Trout nutrition
- Salmon vs Tilapia calories
- Trout vs Tilapia protein
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice vitaminium C
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice magnessium
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice potassium