Carp vs Tuna: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Carp
At first glance, you can see that in carp is less calories than in tuna.
Carp has 127 kcal per 100g and tuna 144 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In carp and in tuna most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare carp with tuna in details.
Fact 2: Carp And Tuna Nutrition Difference
Tuna vs Carp: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Fat||5.6 g||4.9 g|
|Protein||17.83 g||23.33 g|
|Water||76.31 g||68.09 g|
|Calcium||41 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||1.24 mg||1.02 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||50 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||333 mg||252 mg|
|Sodium||49 mg||39 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.115 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.055 mg||0.251 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.64 mg||8.654 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.19 mg||0.455 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.63 mg||1 mg|
Less protein in carp
It is aslo easy to see see that in carp is less protein than in tuna.
There is 23.33g per 100g of tuna and 17.83g per 100g of carp so using simple math we can see that difference is about 31%.
More fat in carp
In carp is more fats than in tuna.
The tables above show us that there is 4.9g/100g of fats in tuna and 5.6g/100g in carp. In this case difference is about 14%.
- Fat5.6 g
- Protein17.83 g
- Water76.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Vitamins: tuna vs carp
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tuna 110% more than carp
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tuna 356% more than carp
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tuna 428% more than carp
- Vitaminium B6: tuna 139% more than carp
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): carp 650% more than tuna
- Vitaminium E: tuna 59% more than carp
Minerals: carp vs tuna
Compares of carp
- Carp vs Cod Fillet
- Carp vs Halibut
- Carp vs Herring
- Carp vs Mackerel
- Carp vs Perch
- Carp vs Tuna
- see all compares of carp
Compares of tuna
- Calories from Carp
- Calories of Linseed oil
- Calories in Riesling
- Cooked mushrooms calories per 100g
- Biscotti carbs per 100g
- Baba Ganoush protein per 100g
- Cooked carrots fat per 100g
- How many calories do cooked sardines have?
- Calories in a half of old fashioned donut
- Calories in whole old fashioned donut
- Calories for one, two or more old fashioned donuts
- How much protein in spicy chicken sandwich?