Mango vs Carambola: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Mango
At first glance, you can see that in mango is much more calories than in carambola.
Mango has 70 kcal per 100g and carambola 31 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 126%.
In mango and in carambola most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare mango with carambola in details.
Fact 2: Mango And Carambola Nutrition Difference
Carambola vs Mango: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||17 g||6.73 g|
|Fat||0.27 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||1.04 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.13 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||156 mg||133 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.014 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.057 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.584 mg||0.367 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.134 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||14 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium C||27.7 mg||34.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.12 mg||0.15 mg|
Less protein in mango
It is aslo easy to see see that in mango is less protein than in carambola.
There is 1.04g per 100g of carambola and 0.5g per 100g of mango so using simple math we can see that difference is about 108%.
More carbohydrates in mango
In mango is more carbohydrates than in carambola.
There is 6.73g/100g of carbohydrates in carambola and 17g/100g in mango so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 153%.
Less fat in mango
In mango is less fats than in carambola.
The tables above show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in carambola and 0.27g/100g in mango. In this case difference is about 22%.
- Carbohydrates17 g
- Fat0.27 g
- Dietary fiber1.8 g
- Protein0.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: carambola vs mango
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mango 314% more than carambola
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango 256% more than carambola
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mango 59% more than carambola
- Vitaminium B6: mango 688% more than carambola
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mango 17% more than carambola
- Vitaminium C: carambola 24% more than mango
- Vitaminium E: mango 647% more than carambola
Minerals: mango vs carambola
Compares of mango
- Mango vs Apple
- Mango vs Apricot
- Mango vs Avocado
- Mango vs Banana
- Mango vs Blackberry
- Mango vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of mango
Compares of carambola
- see all compares of carambola
- Calories from Mango
- Calories of Mangosteen
- Calories in Mulberry
- Nectarine calories per 100g
- Orange carbs per 100g
- Papaya protein per 100g
- Passion fruit fat per 100g
- How many calories does peach have?
- Calories in a half of persimmon
- Calories in whole persimmon
- Calories for one, two or more persimmon fruits
- How much protein in pineapple?