Grapes vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Grape
At first glance, you can see that in grape is much less calories than in raisins.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 333 %.
In grape and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape with raisins in details.
Fact 2: Grape And Raisins Nutrition Difference
Raisins vs Grape: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||744 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.069 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||14.6 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in grape
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 358 %.
Less carbohydrates in grape
In grape is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 341 %.
Less fat in grape
In grape is less fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 56 %.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs grape
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 54% more than grape
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 79% more than grape
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raisins 307% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: raisins 102% more than grape
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): grape 39900% more than raisins
- Vitaminium C: grape 370% more than raisins
- Vitaminium E: grape 58% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: grape 364900% more than raisins
Minerals: grape vs raisins
Compares of grape
- Grape vs Apple
- Grape vs Apricot
- Grape vs Avocado
- Grape vs Banana
- Grape vs Blackcurrants
- Grape vs Blueberries
- see all compares of grape
Compares of raisins
- see all compares of raisins
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?