Flour vs Brown Rice Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Fluor
At first glance, you can see that in fluor is just a little more calories than in brown rice flour.
Fluor has 364 kcal per 100g and brown rice flour 363 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In fluor and in brown rice flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare fluor with brown rice flour in details.
Fact 2: Fluor And Brown rice flour Nutrition Difference
Brown rice flour vs Fluor: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Flour||Brown rice flour|
|Carbohydrates||76.31 g||76.48 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||2.78 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||4.6 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||7.23 g|
|Water||11.92 g||11.97 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||1.17 mg||1.98 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||112 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||289 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.12 mg||0.443 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.25 mg||6.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.736 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.026 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.06 mg||0.6 mg|
More protein in fluor
It is aslo easy to see see that in fluor is more protein than in brown rice flour.
There is 7.23g per 100g of brown rice flour and 10.33g per 100g of fluor so using simple math we can see that difference is about 43%.
Less carbohydrates in fluor
In fluor is less carbohydrates than in brown rice flour.
There is 76.48g/100g of carbohydrates in brown rice flour and 76.31g/100g in fluor so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0%.
Less fat in fluor
In fluor is less fats than in brown rice flour.
The tables above show us that there is 2.78g/100g of fats in brown rice flour and 0.98g/100g in fluor. In this case difference is about 184%.
- Carbohydrates76.31 g
- Fat0.98 g
- Dietary fiber2.7 g
- Protein10.33 g
- Water11.92 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: brown rice flour vs fluor
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): brown rice flour 269% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): brown rice flour 100% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): brown rice flour 407% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B6: brown rice flour 1573% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fluor 63% more than brown rice flour
- Vitaminium E: brown rice flour 900% more than fluor
Minerals: fluor vs brown rice flour
Compares of fluor
- Fluor vs All-Purpose Flour
- Fluor vs White Rice
- Fluor vs Oat Flour
- Fluor vs Almond Flour
- Fluor vs Arrowroot Flour
- Fluor vs Oat Flour
- see all compares of fluor
Compares of brown rice flour
- see all compares of brown rice flour
- Calories from Flour
- Calories of Grilled chicken breast
- Calories in Chocolate donut
- Fried cauliflower calories per 100g
- Roasted broccoli carbs per 100g
- Dried prunes protein per 100g
- Sweet pepper fat per 100g
- How many calories does white rice have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate muffin
- Calories in whole chocolate muffin
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate muffins
- Calories in tablespoon of chocolate muffins
- Calories in slice of chocolate muffin
- How much protein in lentil?