Grilled Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled chicken breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled chicken breast and more
How many calories in grilled chicken breast?
To illustrate, medium size grilled chicken breast (192 g) has about 388 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 55 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled chicken breast on charts.
Grilled chicken breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.34 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||9.15 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||~ 6 g|
|Water||60.37 g||~ 17.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size grilled chicken breast (192 g) has 388 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled chicken breast have about 776 calories and three grilled chicken breast have about 1164 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled chicken breast.
- Medium size grilled chicken breast (192 g)388 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled chicken breast57 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled chicken breast194 kcal
- Small size grilled chicken breast (154g)310.4 kcal
- Big size grilled chicken breast (250g)504.4 kcal
- Two medium size grilled chicken breast776 kcal
- Three medium size grilled chicken breast1164 kcal
- Four medium size grilled chicken breast1552 kcal
- Five medium size grilled chicken breast1940 kcal
Protein in grilled chicken breast
Grilled chicken breast has 21.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled chicken breast (192 g) you can see that you will get about 40.6 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled chicken breast
Grilled chicken breast has 7.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grilled chicken breast (192 g) has about 14.1 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled chicken breast
Grilled chicken breast has 9.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled chicken breast (192 g) has about 17.6 g of fat.
medium size grilled chicken breast (192 g) has:388kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.154 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.072 mg
- Vitaminium B60.573 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.85 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of grilled chicken breast
- 15% CARBS
- 43% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
grilled chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium280 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium454 mg
- Iron0.55 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled chicken breast with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate muffin have?
- Calories in a half of McChicken
- Calories in whole McChicken
- Calories for one, two or more McChickens
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in croissant?
- How much fat in Gorgonzola?
- How much protein in buttermilk?
- What is weight of chicken breast?
- Orange juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Cider calories per serving size