Sweet Pepper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sweet pepper: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sweet pepper, cup and more
How many calories in sweet pepper?
For instance, medium size sweet pepper (119 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sweet pepper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sweet pepper on charts.
Sweet pepper: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sweet peppers?
As I wrote before medium size sweet pepper (119 g) have 37 calories. It is easy to count that two sweet peppers have about 74 calories and three sweet peppers have about 111 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sweet peppers.
- Medium size sweet pepper (119 g)37 kcal
- Sweet pepper cup, chopped (148g)46 kcal
- Sweet pepper cup, sliced (92g)29 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sweet peppers9 kcal
- Half of medium size sweet pepper18.5 kcal
- Small size sweet pepper (95g)29.6 kcal
- Big size sweet pepper (155g)48.1 kcal
- Two medium size sweet peppers74 kcal
- Three medium size sweet peppers111 kcal
- Four medium size sweet peppers148 kcal
- Five medium size sweet peppers185 kcal
Protein in sweet pepper
Sweet peppers have 0.99 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sweet pepper (119 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in sweet peppers
Sweet peppers have 6.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sweet pepper (119 g) has about 7.2 g of carbs.
Fat in sweet peppers
Sweet peppers have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sweet pepper (119 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size sweet pepper (119 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sweet pepper - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.054 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.979 mg
- Vitaminium B60.291 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.046 mcg
- Vitaminium C127.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.58 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of sweet pepper
- 78% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
sweet pepper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium211 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.43 mg
Interesting charts - compare sweet pepper with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how sweet pepper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken leg have?
- Calories in a half of cider
- Calories in whole cider
- Calories for one, two or more cider
- Calories in glass of cider
- Calories in cup of cider
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork neck?
- How much fat in Tabbouleh?
- How much protein in McFlurry McDonald's?
- What is weight of kolache?
- Injera calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef and broccoli calories per serving size