Dried Prunes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried prunes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried prunes, handful and more
How many calories in dried prunes?
In particular, one prune pitted (10 g) dried prunes have about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one prune pitted dried prunes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried prune on charts.
Dried prunes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||63.88 g||~ 18.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.1 g||~ 2 g|
|Fat||0.38 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.18 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||30.92 g||~ 8.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried prunes?
As I wrote before one prune pitted (10 g) have 24 calories. It is easy to count that two dried prunes have about 48 calories and three dried prunes have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried prunes.
- One prune pitted (10 g)24 kcal
- Handful of dried prunes (50g)120 kcal
- Cup of dried prunes (160g)384 kcal
- Half cup of dried prunes (80g)192 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried prunes68 kcal
Protein in dried prunes
Dried prunes have 2.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one prune pitted (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in dried prunes
Dried prunes have 63.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one prune pitted (10 g) has about 6.4 g of carbs.
Fat in dried prunes
Dried prunes have 0.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one prune pitted (10 g) has about 0 g of fat.
one prune pitted (10 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried prunes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.186 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.882 mg
- Vitaminium B60.205 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.43 mg
- Vitaminium K0.06 mg
Energy content of dried prunes
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
dried prunes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium732 mg
- Magnessium41 mg
- Calcium43 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.93 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried prunes with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried prunes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Gorgonzola have?
- Calories in a half of chicken breast
- Calories in whole chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in orange juice?
- How much fat in cider?
- How much protein in pork neck?
- What is weight of Tabbouleh?
- McFlurry McDonald's calories per ounce (oz)
- Kolache calories per serving size