Chocolate Donut: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate donut: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chocolate donut and more
How many calories in chocolate donut?
For example, medium size chocolate donut (80 g) has about 362 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chocolate donut is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 52 minutes, swim for about 43 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate donut on charts.
Chocolate donut: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate donuts?
As I wrote before medium size chocolate donut (80 g) have 362 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate donuts have about 724 calories and three chocolate donuts have about 1086 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate donuts.
- Medium size chocolate donut (80 g)362 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate donuts128 kcal
- Half of medium size chocolate donut181 kcal
- Small size chocolate donut (64g)289.6 kcal
- Big size chocolate donut (104g)470.6 kcal
- Two medium size chocolate donuts724 kcal
- Three medium size chocolate donuts1086 kcal
- Four medium size chocolate donuts1448 kcal
- Five medium size chocolate donuts1810 kcal
Protein in chocolate donut
Chocolate donuts have 4.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chocolate donut (80 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate donuts
Chocolate donuts have 51.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chocolate donut (80 g) has about 41.1 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate donuts
Chocolate donuts have 25.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chocolate donut (80 g) has about 20.2 g of fat.
medium size chocolate donut (80 g) has:362kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate donut - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.125 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.59 mg
- Vitaminium B60.024 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.09 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E2.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of chocolate donut
- 45% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
chocolate donut - minerals per 100g
- Potassium201 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium326 mg
- Iron4 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate donut with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate donut looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lentil have?
- Calories in a half of croissant
- Calories in whole croissant
- Calories for one, two or more croissants
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goat?
- How much fat in chicken leg?
- How much protein in orange juice?
- What is weight of cider?
- Pork neck calories per ounce (oz)
- Tabbouleh calories per serving size