Fried Cauliflower: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried cauliflower: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried cauliflower, cup and more
How many calories in fried cauliflower?
To illustrate, couliflower rose (30 g) fried cauliflower has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from couliflower rose fried cauliflower is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried cauliflower on charts.
Fried cauliflower: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried cauliflowers?
As I wrote before couliflower rose (30 g) has 65 calories. It is easy to count that two fried cauliflowers have about 130 calories and three fried cauliflowers have about 195 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried cauliflowers.
- Couliflower rose (30 g)65 kcal
- Cup of fried cauliflower (130g)281 kcal
- Half cup of fried cauliflower (65g)140 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried cauliflower61 kcal
Protein in fried cauliflower
Fried cauliflower has 3.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of couliflower rose (30 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in fried cauliflower
Fried cauliflower has 14.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that couliflower rose (30 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fried cauliflower
Fried cauliflower has 16.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that couliflower rose (30 g) has about 4.9 g of fat.
couliflower rose (30 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried cauliflower - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.115 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.131 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.069 mg
- Vitaminium B60.111 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.054 mcg
- Vitaminium C24.4 mg
- Vitaminium E1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of fried cauliflower
- 26% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
fried cauliflower - minerals per 100g
- Potassium202 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium190 mg
- Iron1 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried cauliflower with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried cauliflower looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McChicken have?
- Calories in glass of goat
- Calories in cup of goat
- Calories in shot (small glass) of goat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken leg?
- How much fat in orange juice?
- How much protein in cider?
- What is weight of pork neck?
- Tabbouleh calories per ounce (oz)
- McFlurry McDonald's calories per serving size