Dry Brown Gravy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dry brown gravy: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in dry brown gravy?
For instance, tablespoon of dry brown gravy (6 g) has about 22 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon dry brown gravy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dry brown gravy on charts.
Dry brown gravy: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||59.38 g||~ 16.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||9.61 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Protein||10.74 g||~ 3 g|
|Water||5 g||~ 1.4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of dry brown gravy?
As I wrote before 100g has 367 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of dry brown gravy.
- Tablespoon of dry brown gravy (6g)22 kcal
- Cup of dry brown gravy (96g)352 kcal
- Half cup of dry brown gravy (48g)176 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dry brown gravy104 kcal
- 10g of dry brown gravy37 kcal
- 20g of dry brown gravy73 kcal
- 50g of dry brown gravy184 kcal
- 100g of dry brown gravy367 kcal
Protein in dry brown gravy
Dry brown gravy has 10.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of dry brown gravy (6 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in dry brown gravy
Dry brown gravy has 59.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of dry brown gravy (6 g) has about 3.6 g of carbs.
Fat in dry brown gravy
Dry brown gravy has 9.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of dry brown gravy (6 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of dry brown gravy (6 g) has:22kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dry brown gravy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.39 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.7 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.043 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
Energy content of dry brown gravy
- 65% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
dry brown gravy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium262 mg
- Magnessium34 mg
- Calcium132 mg
- Sodium4843 mg
- Iron1.72 mg
Interesting charts - compare dry brown gravy with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how dry brown gravy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does orange juice have?
- Calories in a half of pork neck
- Calories in whole pork neck
- Calories for one, two or more pork neck
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Tabbouleh?
- How much fat in McFlurry McDonald's?
- How much protein in kolache?
- What is weight of injera?
- Beef and broccoli calories per ounce (oz)
- Brandy calories per serving size