Corn Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in corn chips?
For instance, medium size corn chips (3 g) have about 16 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 16 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from corn chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about corn chips nutrition.
See all nutrition data of corn chip on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Corn Chips (3 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size corn chips (3 g)|
|Carbs Total||56.45 g||16 g||1.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||1.13 g||0.1 g|
|Fat||33.1 g||9.38 g||1 g|
|Protein||6.12 g||1.74 g||0.2 g|
|Water||1.06 g||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
corn chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.077 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.835 mg
- Vit B60.166 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit E7.17 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of corn chips
- 41% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
corn chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium143 mg
- Magnessium71 mg
- Calcium137 mg
- Sodium818 mg
- Iron1.19 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corn chips?
As I wrote before medium size corn chips (3 g) have 16 calories. It is easy to count that two corn chips have about 32 calories and three corn chips have about 48 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corn chips.
- Medium size corn chips (3 g)16 kcal
- Handful of corn chips (28g)150 kcal
- Cup of corn chips (32g)171 kcal
- Half cup of corn chips (16g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn chips151 kcal
- Half of medium size corn chips8 kcal
- Small size corn chips (2g)12.8 kcal
- Big size corn chips (4g)20.8 kcal
- Two medium size corn chips32 kcal
- Three medium size corn chips48 kcal
- Four medium size corn chips64 kcal
- Five medium size corn chips80 kcal
Protein in corn chips
Corn chips have 6.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size corn chips (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in corn chips
Corn chips have 56.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size corn chips (3 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in corn chips
Corn chips have 33.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size corn chips (3 g) has about 1 g of fat.
medium size corn chips (3 g) has:16kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare corn chips with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how corn chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Alaska pollock have?
- Calories in a half of tilapia fried
- Calories in whole tilapia fried
- Calories for one, two or more tilapia fried
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple turnover?
- How much fat in concha?
- How much protein in milky coffee?
- What is weight of stuffing?
- Lindor truffles calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg white omelet calories per serving size