Flaxseed: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Flaxseed: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, cup and more
Also known as (other names): Flax seed
How many calories in flaxseed?
Case in point, standard serving size of flaxseed (7 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of flaxseed is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of flaxseed on charts.
Flaxseed: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||28.88 g||~ 8.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||27.3 g||~ 7.7 g|
|Fat||42.16 g||~ 12 g|
|Protein||18.29 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Water||6.96 g||~ 2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of flaxseed?
As I wrote before 100g has 534 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of flaxseed.
- Standard serving size of flaxseed (7 g)37 kcal
- Tablespoon of flaxseed (7g)37 kcal
- Cup of flaxseed (168g)897 kcal
- Half cup of flaxseed (84g)449 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of flaxseed151 kcal
- 10g of flaxseed53 kcal
- 20g of flaxseed107 kcal
- 50g of flaxseed267 kcal
- 100g of flaxseed534 kcal
Protein in flaxseed
Flaxseed has 18.29 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of flaxseed (7 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in flaxseed
Flaxseed has 28.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of flaxseed (7 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in flaxseed
Flaxseed has 42.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of flaxseed (7 g) has about 3 g of fat.
standard serving size of flaxseed (7 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
flaxseed - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)1.644 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.161 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.08 mg
- Vitaminium B60.473 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.087 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of flaxseed
- 20% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
flaxseed - minerals per 100g
- Potassium813 mg
- Magnessium392 mg
- Calcium255 mg
- Sodium30 mg
- Iron5.73 mg
Interesting charts - compare flaxseed with other seeds
When you look at charts below you will see how flaxseed looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does french toast have?
- Calories in a half of vodka and soda
- Calories in whole vodka and soda
- Calories for one, two or more vodka and soda
- Calories in glass of vodka and soda
- Calories in cup of vodka and soda
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sliced almonds?
- How much fat in air popped popcorn?
- How much protein in grilled pork chop?
- What is weight of boiled cabbage?
- Frozen pizza calories per ounce (oz)
- Biscuit with gravy calories per serving size