Cooked Black Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked black beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cooked black beans, handful and more
How many calories in cooked black beans?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cooked black beans (1 g) has about 1 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cooked black beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of cooked black bean on charts.
Cooked black beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.58 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.7 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Fat||0.54 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||8.81 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||65.38 g||~ 18.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked black beans?
As I wrote before medium size cooked black beans (1 g) have 1 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked black beans have about 2 calories and three cooked black beans have about 3 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked black beans.
- Medium size cooked black beans (1 g)1 kcal
- Handful of cooked black beans (65g)85 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked black beans (15g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of cooked black beans (5g)7 kcal
- Cup of cooked black beans (172g)225 kcal
- Half cup of cooked black beans (86g)113 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked black beans37 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked black beans0.5 kcal
- Small size cooked black beans (1g)0.8 kcal
- Big size cooked black beans (1g)1.3 kcal
- Two medium size cooked black beans2 kcal
- Three medium size cooked black beans3 kcal
- Four medium size cooked black beans4 kcal
- Five medium size cooked black beans5 kcal
Protein in cooked black beans
Cooked black beans have 8.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cooked black beans (1 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked black beans
Cooked black beans have 23.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cooked black beans (1 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked black beans
Cooked black beans have 0.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cooked black beans (1 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size cooked black beans (1 g) has:1kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked black beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.243 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.059 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.502 mg
- Vitaminium B60.069 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.148 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.86 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of cooked black beans
- 70% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
cooked black beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium353 mg
- Magnessium70 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium215 mg
- Iron2.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked black beans with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked black beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does argan oil have?
- Calories in a half of protein bar
- Calories in whole protein bar
- Calories for one, two or more protein bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in udon noodles?
- How much fat in salad greens?
- How much protein in zucchini bread?
- What is weight of caesar chicken wrap?
- Trail mix calories per ounce (oz)
- Life Savers calories per serving size