Minced Pork vs Minced Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Minced pork
At first glance, you can see that in minced pork is more calories than in minced beef.
Minced pork has 218 kcal per 100g and minced beef 241 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In minced pork and in minced beef most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare minced pork with minced beef in details.
Fact 2: Minced pork And Minced beef Nutrition Difference
Minced beef vs Minced pork: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Minced pork||Minced beef|
|Fat||16 g||15.37 g|
|Protein||17.99 g||23.87 g|
|Water||64.67 g||58.37 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||33 mg|
|Iron||0.88 mg||2.27 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||17 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||2.9 mg|
|Potassium||244 mg||241 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||73 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||2.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.332 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.338 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.416 mg||4.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.551 mg||0.311 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.45 mg||0.12 mg|
Less protein in minced pork
It is aslo easy to see see that in minced pork is less protein than in minced beef.
There is 23.87g per 100g of minced beef and 17.99g per 100g of minced pork so using simple math we can see that difference is about 33 %.
More fat in minced pork
In minced pork is more fats than in minced beef.
The tables above show us that there is 15.37g/100g of fats in minced beef and 16g/100g in minced pork. In this case difference is about 4 %.
- Fat16 g
- Protein17.99 g
- Water64.67 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | small package | large package | medium package
- 1% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
Vitamins: minced beef vs minced pork
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): minced pork 551% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): minced pork 98% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): minced pork 59% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B6: minced pork 77% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): minced beef 250% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium E: minced pork 275% more than minced beef
Minerals: minced pork vs minced beef
- Calcium: minced beef 120% more than minced pork
- Iron: minced beef 158% more than minced pork
- Magnessium: minced beef 6% more than minced pork
- Phosphorus: minced beef 625% more than minced pork
- Potassium: minced pork 1% more than minced beef
- Sodium: minced beef 7% more than minced pork
- Zink: minced beef 625% more than minced pork
Compares of minced pork
- Minced Pork vs Chicken Breast
- Minced Pork vs Turkey Meat
- Minced Pork vs Minced Beef
- Minced Pork vs Pork Neck
- Minced Pork vs Beef
- Minced Pork vs Pork Chop
- see all compares of minced pork
Compares of minced beef
- Calories from Minced pork
- Calories of Surimi
- Calories in Oat milk
- Chana masala calories per 100g
- Chimichanga carbs per 100g
- Bojangles biscuit protein per 100g
- Angel hair pasta fat per 100g
- How many calories do wasabi peas have?
- Calories in a half of fruit salad
- Calories in whole fruit salad
- Calories for one, two or more fruit salad
- How much protein in artichoke salad in oil?