Brown Rice Flour vs Rice Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Brown rice flour
At first glance, you can see that in brown rice flour is just a little more calories than in rice flour.
Brown rice flour has 363 kcal per 100g and rice flour 359 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In brown rice flour and in rice flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare brown rice flour with rice flour in details.
Fact 2: Brown rice flour And Rice flour Nutrition Difference
- Calories: brown rice flour - 1% more than rice flour
- Carbohydrates: rice flour - 4% more than brown rice flour
- Fat: brown rice flour - 114% more than rice flour
- Dietary fiber: brown rice flour - 820% more than rice flour
- Protein: brown rice flour - 4% more than rice flour
- Water: brown rice flour - 3% more than rice flour
Rice flour vs Brown rice flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brown rice flour||Rice flour|
|Carbohydrates||76.48 g||79.8 g|
|Fat||2.78 g||1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||7.23 g||6.94 g|
|Water||11.97 g||11.6 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||1.98 mg||0.22 mg|
|Magnessium||112 mg||22.9 mg|
|Potassium||289 mg||75 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.443 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.34 mg||1.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.736 mg||0.052 mg|
More protein in brown rice flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in brown rice flour is more protein than in rice flour.
There is 6.94g per 100g of rice flour and 7.23g per 100g of brown rice flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 4%.
Less carbohydrates in brown rice flour
In brown rice flour is less carbohydrates than in rice flour.
There is 79.8g/100g of carbohydrates in rice flour and 76.48g/100g in brown rice flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4%.
More fat in brown rice flour
In brown rice flour is more fats than in rice flour.
The tables above show us that there is 1.3g/100g of fats in rice flour and 2.78g/100g in brown rice flour. In this case difference is about 114%.
- Carbohydrates76.48 g
- Fat2.78 g
- Dietary fiber4.6 g
- Protein7.23 g
- Water11.97 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 85% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: rice flour vs brown rice flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): brown rice flour 392% more than rice flour
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): brown rice flour 407% more than rice flour
- Vitaminium B6: brown rice flour 1315% more than rice flour
Minerals: brown rice flour vs rice flour
Compares of brown rice flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Rice Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Almond Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs All-Purpose Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Coconut Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Fluor
- see all compares of brown rice flour
Compares of rice flour
- Calories from Brown rice flour
- Calories of Buttercup squash
- Calories in Stewed potatoes
- Fried canadian bacon calories per 100g
- Roasted peanuts carbs per 100g
- Dried banana chips protein per 100g
- Yellow rice cooked fat per 100g
- How many calories does seafood garden salad have?
- Calories in a half of collards
- Calories in whole collards
- Calories for one, two or more collards
- Calories in handful of collards
- Calories in bunch of collards
- How much protein in cooked chicken breast?
- Brown Rice Flour vs Almond Flour nutrition
- Brown Rice Flour vs All-Purpose Flour calories
- Brown Rice Flour vs Coconut Flour protein
- Buckwheat vs Bulgur sugar
- Bulgur vs Quinoa vitamins
- Bulgur vs Couscous dietary fiber
- Bulgur vs Rice vitaminium C
- Bulgur vs Barley magnessium
- Cake Flour vs Pastry Flour potassium