Brie vs Camembert: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Brie
At first glance, you can see that in Brie is more calories than in camembert.
Brie has 334 kcal per 100g and camembert 300 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11%.
In Brie and in camembert most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Brie with camembert in details.
Fact 2: Brie And Camembert Nutrition Difference
Camembert vs Brie: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||0.45 g||0.46 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||24.26 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||19.8 g|
|Water||48.42 g||51.8 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||388 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.33 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||2 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||187 mg|
|Sodium||629 mg||842 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.52 mg||0.488 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.38 mg||0.63 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.235 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.065 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in Brie
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brie is more protein than in camembert.
There is 19.8g per 100g of camembert and 20.75g per 100g of Brie so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5%.
Less carbohydrates in Brie
In Brie is less carbohydrates than in camembert.
There is 0.46g/100g of carbohydrates in camembert and 0.45g/100g in Brie so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2%.
More fat in Brie
In Brie is more fats than in camembert.
The tables above show us that there is 24.26g/100g of fats in camembert and 27.68g/100g in Brie. In this case difference is about 14%.
- Carbohydrates0.45 g
- Fat27.68 g
- Protein20.75 g
- Water48.42 g
100g | ounce | slice | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 1% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: camembert vs Brie
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brie 150% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brie 7% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): camembert 66% more than Brie
- Vitaminium B6: Brie 4% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie 5% more than camembert
- Vitaminium E: Brie 14% more than camembert
- Vitaminium K: camembert 0% more than Brie
Minerals: Brie vs camembert
Compares of Brie
- Brie vs Blue Cheese
- Brie vs Camembert
- Brie vs Cottage Cheese
- Brie vs Edam Cheese
- Brie vs Feta Cheese
- Brie vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Brie
Compares of camembert
- Calories from Brie
- Calories of Mayonnaise
- Calories in Wiener (hot dog)
- Coconut water calories per 100g
- Salmon carbs per 100g
- Nutella protein per 100g
- Paratha fat per 100g
- How many calories does ham steak have?
- Calories in a half of chicken shawarma
- Calories in whole chicken shawarma
- Calories for one, two or more chicken shawarma
- How much protein in chobani yogurt nonfat?