Blackcurrant vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Blackcurrants
At first glance, you can see that in blackcurrants is much less calories than in raisins.
Blackcurrants has 63 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 375 %.
In blackcurrants and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare blackcurrants with raisins in details.
Fact 2: Blackcurrants And Raisins Nutrition Difference
Raisins vs Blackcurrants: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||15.38 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.3 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||1.54 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||59 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||322 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||0.27 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.3 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.066 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||8 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||181 mg||2.3 mg|
Less protein in blackcurrants
It is aslo easy to see see that in blackcurrants is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 1.4g per 100g of blackcurrants so using simple math we can see that difference is about 136 %.
Less carbohydrates in blackcurrants
In blackcurrants is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 15.38g/100g in blackcurrants so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 416 %.
More fat in blackcurrants
In blackcurrants is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.41g/100g in blackcurrants. In this case difference is about 64 %.
- Carbohydrates15.38 g
- Fat0.41 g
- Dietary fiber4.3 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup | bunch
- 87% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 112% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 150% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raisins 155% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B6: raisins 164% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blackcurrants 159900% more than raisins
- Vitaminium C: blackcurrants 7770% more than raisins
Minerals: blackcurrants vs raisins
- Calcium: raisins 13% more than blackcurrants
- Iron: raisins 16% more than blackcurrants
- Magnessium: raisins 50% more than blackcurrants
- Phosphorus: blackcurrants 1586% more than raisins
- Potassium: raisins 131% more than blackcurrants
- Sodium: raisins 1200% more than blackcurrants
- Zink: raisins 1196% more than blackcurrants
Compares of blackcurrants
- Blackcurrants vs Apple
- Blackcurrants vs Blackberries
- Blackcurrants vs Blueberries
- Blackcurrants vs Cherries
- Blackcurrants vs Cranberries
- Blackcurrants vs Fig
- see all compares of blackcurrants
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Blackcurrant
- Calories of Blueberries
- Calories in Melon
- Cherimoya calories per 100g
- Cherry carbs per 100g
- Cranberry protein per 100g
- Dates fat per 100g
- How many calories does durian have?
- Calories in a half of fejhoa
- Calories in whole fejhoa
- Calories for one, two or more fejhoa fruits
- Calories in slice of fejhoa
- How much protein in fig?