Soba Noodles vs Rice Noodles: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Soba noodles
At first glance, you can see that in soba noodles is just a little less calories than in rice noodles.
Soba noodles has 336 kcal per 100g and rice noodles 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
In soba noodle and in rice noodles most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare soba noodles with rice noodles in details.
Fact 2: Soba noodles And Rice noodles Nutrition Difference
Rice noodles vs Soba noodles: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Soba noodles||Rice noodles|
|Carbohydrates||74.62 g||80.18 g|
|Fat||0.71 g||0.56 g|
|Protein||14.38 g||5.95 g|
|Water||6.88 g||11.91 g|
|Calcium||35 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||2.7 mg||0.7 mg|
|Magnessium||95 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||30 mg|
|Sodium||792 mg||182 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.48 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.21 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.24 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.06 mg||0.003 mg|
More protein in soba noodles
It is aslo easy to see see that in soba noodles is more protein than in rice noodles.
There is 5.95g per 100g of rice noodles and 14.38g per 100g of soba noodles so using simple math we can see that difference is about 142%.
Less carbohydrates in soba noodles
In soba noodles is less carbohydrates than in rice noodles.
There is 80.18g/100g of carbohydrates in rice noodles and 74.62g/100g in soba noodles so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7%.
More fat in soba noodles
In soba noodles is more fats than in rice noodles.
The tables above show us that there is 0.56g/100g of fats in rice noodles and 0.71g/100g in soba noodles. In this case difference is about 27%.
- Carbohydrates74.62 g
- Fat0.71 g
- Protein14.38 g
- Water6.88 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup
- 82% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: rice noodles vs soba noodles
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): soba noodles 1448% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): soba noodles 665% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): soba noodles 1352% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B6: soba noodles 1500% more than rice noodles
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): soba noodles 1900% more than rice noodles
Minerals: soba noodles vs rice noodles
Compares of soba noodle
- Soba Noodles vs Quinoa
- Soba Noodles vs Raw Pasta
- Soba Noodles vs Brown Rice
- Soba Noodles vs Ramen Noodles
- Soba Noodles vs Rice Noodles
- Soba Noodles vs Udon Noodles
- see all compares of soba noodles
Compares of rice noodles
- Calories from Soba noodles
- Calories of Banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in Stevia
- Kung Pao beef calories per 100g
- Manhattan carbs per 100g
- Chocolate milk shake protein per 100g
- Soft pretzel fat per 100g
- How many calories does fish taco have?
- Calories in a half of chicken teriyaki
- Calories in whole chicken teriyaki
- Calories for one, two or more chicken teriyaki
- How much protein in sausage sandwich?