Red Bull: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Red Bull: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in Red Bull?
Case in point, standard serving size of Red Bull (255 g) has about 110 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Red Bull is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Red Bull on charts.
Red Bull: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.23 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Protein||0.46 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||89.22 g||~ 25.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, 8.3 fl oz can or 12 fl oz can of Red Bull?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, 8.3 fl oz can or 12 fl oz can of Red Bull.
- Standard serving size of Red Bull (255 g)110 kcal
- Glass full of Red Bull (220g)95 kcal
- Red Bull 8.3 fl oz can (255g)110 kcal
- Red Bull 12 fl oz can (355g)153 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Red Bull12 kcal
- 10g of Red Bull4 kcal
- 20g of Red Bull9 kcal
- 50g of Red Bull22 kcal
- 100g of Red Bull43 kcal
Protein in Red Bull
Red Bull has 0.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Red Bull (255 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Red Bull
Red Bull has 10.23 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Red Bull (255 g) has about 26.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Red Bull
0 g of fat - Red Bull has no fat.
standard serving size of Red Bull (255 g) has:110kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Red Bull - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.827 mg
- Vitaminium B62.167 mg
Energy content of Red Bull
- 96% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Red Bull - minerals per 100g
- Potassium3 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium39 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare Red Bull with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Red Bull looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does meatloaf have?
- Calories in a half of bourbon
- Calories in whole bourbon
- Calories for one, two or more bourbon
- Calories in glass of bourbon
- Calories in cup of bourbon
- Calories in shot (small glass) of bourbon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in slice of pizza?
- How much fat in cooked egg white?
- How much protein in grilled beef?
- What is weight of boiled chickpeas?
- Frozen spinach calories per ounce (oz)
- Gelatine calories per serving size