Soba Noodles vs Quinoa: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Soba noodles
At first glance, you can see that in soba noodles is less calories than in quinoa.
Soba noodles has 336 kcal per 100g and quinoa 368 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In soba noodle and in quinoa most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare soba noodles with quinoa in details.
Fact 2: Soba noodles And Quinoa Nutrition Difference
Quinoa vs Soba noodles: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Soba noodles||Quinoa|
|Carbohydrates||74.62 g||64.16 g|
|Fat||0.71 g||6.07 g|
|Protein||14.38 g||14.12 g|
|Calcium||35 mg||47 mg|
|Iron||2.7 mg||4.57 mg|
|Magnessium||95 mg||197 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||563 mg|
|Sodium||792 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.48 mg||0.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.318 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.21 mg||1.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.06 mg||184 mg|
More protein in soba noodles
It is aslo easy to see see that in soba noodles is more protein than in quinoa.
There is 14.12g per 100g of quinoa and 14.38g per 100g of soba noodles so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2%.
More carbohydrates in soba noodles
In soba noodles is more carbohydrates than in quinoa.
There is 64.16g/100g of carbohydrates in quinoa and 74.62g/100g in soba noodles so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16%.
Less fat in soba noodles
In soba noodles is less fats than in quinoa.
The tables above show us that there is 6.07g/100g of fats in quinoa and 0.71g/100g in soba noodles. In this case difference is about 755%.
- Carbohydrates74.62 g
- Fat0.71 g
- Protein14.38 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup
- 82% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: quinoa vs soba noodles
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): soba noodles 33% more than quinoa
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): quinoa 145% more than soba noodles
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): soba noodles 111% more than quinoa
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): quinoa 306567% more than soba noodles
Minerals: soba noodles vs quinoa
Compares of soba noodle
- Soba Noodles vs Quinoa
- Soba Noodles vs Raw Pasta
- Soba Noodles vs Brown Rice
- Soba Noodles vs Ramen Noodles
- Soba Noodles vs Rice Noodles
- Soba Noodles vs Udon Noodles
- see all compares of soba noodles
Compares of quinoa
- Calories from Soba noodles
- Calories of Banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in Stevia
- Kung Pao beef calories per 100g
- Manhattan carbs per 100g
- Chocolate milk shake protein per 100g
- Soft pretzel fat per 100g
- How many calories does fish taco have?
- Calories in a half of chicken teriyaki
- Calories in whole chicken teriyaki
- Calories for one, two or more chicken teriyaki
- How much protein in sausage sandwich?
- Soba Noodles vs Raw Pasta nutrition
- Soba Noodles vs Brown Rice calories
- Soba Noodles vs Ramen Noodles protein
- Soba Noodles vs Rice Noodles sugar
- Wild Rice vs Jasmine Rice vitamins
- Wild Rice vs Rice dietary fiber
- Angel Hair Pasta vs Spaghetti vitaminium C
- Barley vs Millet magnessium
- Barley vs Raw Pasta potassium